- Inmates may only work one job at a time during their incarceration.
- The Washington County Jail reserves the right to request prepayment of an inmate’s entire Huber board in cases where an employer has shown a previous history of non-compliance with Jail rules and requirements.
- When, after reasonable requests for information from an employer has not been provided, the Washington County Jail may restrict the release of an inmate until such time as necessary information is received.
- While incarcerated in the Washington County Jail under the Huber Law, you may only work in Washington County or adjacent counties.
- Huber board is due every Friday. Failure to make payment will result in loss of release until monies have been paid.
- You may not work for other inmates.
If you were granted childcare privileges on your commitment, it will be at the Jail’s discretion if you are allowed out. We will also determine the hours and number of days based on the information you provide us. Documents that you need to give us are:
- A Birth Certificate indicating that you are the parent or court papers that you have legal custody.
- The name of the other parent and a work schedule from their employer with the hours they work.
Childcare will only be allowed at your primary residence. No other adults are allowed in the home while you are there.
Back To Top
Back to Main Jail Page
Google Translator Use: The Washington County Sheriff’s website has made reasonable efforts to provide an accurate translation. However, no automated or computerized translation is perfect and is not intended to replace human or traditional translation methods. The official text is the English version of Washington County Sheriff’s website. If any questions arise concerning the accuracy of the information presented by the translated version of the website, please refer to the English edition of the website, which is the official version.